What is the correct spelling for AHVEA?
This word (Ahvea) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AHVEA
- area The church is notable for its wide, red-covered gallery seats, to which the few plain pews in the area below bear a small proportion.
- av Some men think av other things besides revenge.
- aver And you aver the troops are on the march?
- avow Ruth, if I come out before the world and avow myself a Christian man, with the determination to abide by the teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ, it involves my bringing to this house a woman who will have to be recognized as my wife, and a girl who will have to share with you as my daughter; a woman whom you will have to call mother, and a girl who is your sister.
- Aha "Aha, my little mistresses, are you there?" I thought; and I mentally resolved on opposing a great force of what our politicians call backbone to this pretty domestic conspiracy.
- Ava where is the god of Sepharvaim, of Ana, and of Ava ? have they delivered Samaria out of my hand?
- Ave The dark phantoms which had rioted in his sick brain during the long weeks of his illness lay dead and harmless now. The monstrous visions of a conventional and formal Christianity, covering a world of secret and gibing atheism, seemed incredibly far removed from the glorious truth, as these strong, homely people sang a full-voiced ave to the great brooding Trinity of Power and Love unseen, but all around them.
- Alva A private and most audacious attempt to secure the person: of Alva and the possession of Brussels had failed.