What is the correct spelling for AHVING?
This word (Ahving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AHVING
- aching All was ended now, the hope, and the fear, and the sorrow, All the aching of heart, the restless, unsatisfied longing, All the dull, deep pain, and constant anguish of patience!
- arching It was a hot afternoon as they passed through Fawkham, and it was delightful to pass from the white road in under the thick arching trees just beyond the village.
- offing A gale of almost equal violence to that which wrecked their ship was blowing, when Jacob, who had been on watch at the hill, rushed into the camp with the intelligence that a sail was visible in the offing .
- raving The telephone rang, and there was the voice of T-S, fairly raving .
- Achieving The top of my two bamboos probably fails to represent the limit of what my keen climbers are capable of achieving.
- Caving But the rain, the river and the caving sand were almost a sure protection against their merciless scent.
- Hiving He watched this sullenly-the extravagantly gowned women and their escorts coming and going like hiving bees from the deck to the saloon ...
- Waiving But waiving this last analysis of all which carries us across the whole field of history at a leap, it becomes necessary to seek for liturgical beginnings by a more plodding process.
42 words made from the letters AHVING
4 letter words made from AHVING:agni, avgi, gahn, gain, ghan, ghia, gihn, hang, hani, hing, hvga, inga, inhg, nagi, ngah, nigh, vahn, vain, vihn, ving.
5 letter words made from AHVING:ahing, ghani, hagin, hangi, hiang, naghi, vigan, vigna, vinga.
3 letter words made from AHVING:ain, ani, gin, hag, han, hin, hiv, iga, inh, iva, nag, nig, van.