What is the correct spelling for AIDA?
This word (Aida) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIDA
- ada He told his people and Ada that there was "a chance of a command," which of course was perfectly true.
- aid The aid of a kind master will always be sought in time of need.
- aide In a few moments a very great many wounded men began to come back from the woods, some being carried, some being assisted, and some limping back themselves; and before very long an aide of General Slocum's came to General Taylor and ordered him to put his brigade in line of battle and advance.
- aids Study these charts carefully, making notes, in detail, of the aids to navigation that you intend to pick up.
- haida Unfortunately, some simple voyager gave the rude silversmiths a bangle of the conventional type, and this is now so cunningly imitated that it is almost impossible to secure a specimen of Haida work of the true Indian pattern.
- ida Right off the bat Aunt Margaret wanted to drive the following Saturday to North Manchester to "see Ida ."
- Aida With a little practise in their use, the veriest tyro can bewilder her escort even though she be herself so musically uninformed as to think that the celeste is only used in connection with Aida , or that a minor triad is perhaps a young wood nymph.