What is the correct spelling for AIDDING?
This word (Aidding) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIDDING
- abiding If I had the force to overthrow these despotic laws, I would use it without an instant's hesitation or delay, but I haven't got it, so I am law abiding under protest-not from scruple-and bide my time."
- ailing Thou wilt come back, ere thou departest to aid Tostig, thy brother, and tell me how Hilda hath prospered with my ailing child?
- airing The arrival of the doctor dissipated her sadness in a measure, and after greeting him with her usual expressions of welcome, she said, half playfully, half spitefully: "By the way, doctor, who was that old lady, all bent up double in shawls and things, whom you were taking out for an airing ?"
- bedding Ida Mary called out to me, "Edith, didn't you lend that woman some bedding yesterday?"
- bidding She became aware of this and sent him a messenger, bidding him visit her.
- budding His mother knew his way so well, that she recognized in this insistent piling of one obstacle upon another the budding impulse to yield.
- hiding "But," said I, after a long pause of wonder, "you don't suppose that I want to give you a hiding , eh?
- idling It must be because he was idling .
- iodine People living in contact with sea-water would be apt to get more iodine in their systems, and so a greater degree of thyroid activity.
- nodding "You can laugh," said her mother, nodding her head, as she rose and began to set away the dishes.
- padding It is his largest canvas, and though there are no long-breathed periods such as in the B flat minor Scherzo, the phraseology is amply broad, without padding of paragraphs.
- pudding Then we just wish they could have seen mother make a pudding or get a breakfast, that is all.
- raiding We were only 300 men-a raiding band, as some contemptuously called us-with one Maxim, and even that proved too cumbersome, for we soon cast it into a pool.
- riding Jack, here's the end of our riding together.
- siding On a siding near the hotel stood the private car which had arrived that evening from Vancouver, and was to go to Laggan the following morning to fetch the English party.
- wadding She was wrapped in a simple white wadding -like garment, only her head was visible; and when the Beg turned towards her, both his eyes and his mouth opened wide, and he stood rooted to the spot before her.
- Adding Hadn't I had the effect rather of diminishing the lustre of the article than of adding to my own?
51 words made from the letters AIDDING
3 letter words made from AIDDING:add, aid, ain, ani, dad, dag, dia, dig, din, dna, gad, gin, ida, iga, igd, nad, nag, nig.
5 letter words made from AIDDING:addin, aidid, aidin, daini, dangi, diani, didia, dinda, dindi, dinga, gaddi, gadid, gaini, gandi, iding, inadi, india, iniad, ndidi, nidda.
4 letter words made from AIDDING:agni, dagi, daid, didn, ding, gain, gand, iddi, iing, inga, ingi, nagi, nidi.