What is the correct spelling for AIDE?
This word (Aide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIDE
- abide The missionary also spoke urging Latea to abide by the treaty. Within my heart no more love can abide For there is no one to keep near my side – A Cool Dark Place To Die by Theatre Of Ice
- aid "Nothing, but to care for him and aid him with all hopefulness and strength. Hellnation asking aid For the minimum wage So the kids of tomorrow Don't wind up slaves to their trade – Hellnation by dead kennedys
- aide "He refuses to oppose his light cavalry to cuirassiers, my lord," said an aide -de-camp, who had just returned from the division in question.
- aided Often when he got animated he rose and walked about as he spoke, as if movement aided thought and expression.
- aides Her father, at the time one of the aides -de-camp to General Wolfe, was killed at the taking of Quebec.
- aids The drinking of one-half glass of cold water on rising in the morning often aids in keeping the bowels active.
- aside Don't put them aside on that account.
- bide Do you bide here and pay Saduko his price with the person of our sister.
- hide I'll hide him somewhere so nobody can find him."
- ride "How about you boys-can you all ride ?
- Aida After Aida (original title: Verdis Messiah) is a 1985 play-with-music by Julian Mitchell.