What is the correct spelling for AIDER?
This word (Aider) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIDER
- adieu Seeing that her trouble was of no avail, she sighed, shed some tears, and, taking her daughter, she bid me adieu , promising once more to send me her son.
- aid Think you it would be possible for me to sleep now, when we know that the moment has come in which I may be able to aid my father?
- aide Therefore, if he mentions my name, as he is like to do, knowing that you have been my aide de camp, be sure that you say nought in my favour, or it will ruin you with him.
- aided For twenty years by his public speeches, and still more through the generous devotion of the Globe to the cause, he aided the cause of freedom and of the union of the lovers of freedom.
- aides The Crucigeri, who took charge of the greater number of leper-houses, always welcomed these kindly disposed aides , who, far from asking any sort of recompense, were willing to eat whatever the patients might have left.
- alder The fallen timber and the quarry-stones serve as bridges; they pass the alder -bush and descend the mountain where the glacier has detached itself from the mountain side; they cross over the glacier, over the blocks of ice, and go around them.
- ardor Gazing steadfastly at the back of the fireplace while he spoke, he endeavored to make Junius Keswick understand the nature, and the probable force of the objections to his line of action as a suitor, which had grown up in the mind of Miss March; and he also endeavored to show how completely and absolutely he had been changed by the vigor and ardor of his present affection; and how he was entitled to be considered by Miss March as a lover who had but one thought and purpose, and that was to win her; and, as such, he asked her to give him an opportunity to renew his proposal to her.
- cider I have been deeply happy with apples and cider before an open fireplace.
41 words made from the letters AIDER
3 letter words made from AIDER:ade, aid, air, are, dia, die, dre, ear, era, ida, ira, ire, rad, red, rid.
5 letter words made from AIDER:adire, aerdi, aired, deair, deira, derai, raide.
4 letter words made from AIDER:aide, aire, arid, daei, daie, dare, dari, dear, dier, dire, eira, idea, raed, raid, raie, read, reid, ride, ried.