What is the correct spelling for AIDS?
This word (Aids) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIDS
- aid Seen within a manger laid Jesus, Lord of Heaven and Earth Mary, Joseph, lend your aid With us sing our saviors word – Angels We Have Heard on High by Point of Grace
- aides I was told that aides -de-camp had been fired on, and that General Trochu had himself been arrested, and had been within an inch of being shot because he had had the impudence to say that he was the Governor of Paris.
- aids He figures in several sea-fights;-on one occasion he aids in the capture of two English vessels,-and then occupies himself in making the prisoners, among whom are several ladies, enjoy the event like a holiday.
- airs The airs of Heaven were breathing about her.
- adds "As you please;" and she adds , in an undertone, "You are changed towards me."
- ACIDS Separate zinc-covered table tops can be had for $1.50. The marble-topped table is not desirable, for, though it undoubtedly is an aid to the making of good pastry, it stains easily, dissolves in some acids, and clogs with oils.