What is the correct spelling for AIIGHT?
This word (Aiight) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIIGHT
- airtight It was warm in the dining room and Cherry yawned over her dessert, and rose stiff and aching to return to the kitchen with plates and silver, glasses and food, to shake the tablecloth, to pile and wash and wipe and put away the china, to brush the floor and the stove, and do the last wiping and wringing, and to turn out the gas, and go in to her chair beside the airtight stove.
- alight She turned to the fair woman, smiling and alight .
- aright He heard the words, but the meaning seemed incredible, inconceivable; the misfortune, if he heard aright , was too terrible; the humiliation too overwhelming!
- aught Thought you aught was wrong?"
- bight The consequence was, that we proceeded into a deep bight , and made no progress northwards up the river.
- eight "Why, bless you, your father was around to see me at eight o'clock yesterday morning, or some such hour.
- eighty I'm very old-I'm eighty -five."
- fight "Very well," I thought to myself, "Helen and I must fight it out alone, then."
- light "That is her light .
- might It might be any of them.
- night "I said only good night ," he replied.
- ought It's a thing he ought to remember."
- right The right must always come right .
- sight I have long lost sight of him, and should have been glad to hear that he was alive and well."
- tight "You just sit still and hold tight and-and it'll come out all right.
- wight Wight is now obsolete, except in irony; see Imperial Dictionary.