What is the correct spelling for AILSE?
This word (Ailse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AILSE
- airless The Paris Prefecture of Police is a huge, quadrangular building, containing an infinity of bare, and to tell the truth, shabby, airless rooms; yet when Senator Burton had handed in his card and the note from the President of the French Senate, he was taken rapidly down a long corridor, and ushered into a splendid apartment, of which the walls were hung with red velvet, and which might have been a reception room in an Italian Palace rather than the study of a French police official.
- aisle They were early, and the lights were only lighted here and there; women, and now and then a man, drifted up the center aisle .
- alas If the wind only held fair, in less than an hour they would reach home; so near were they to happiness, and yet, alas !
- ale Cakes and Ale I'm always glad when Andrew comes.
- valise Indeed, I hope to bring back a valise full of relics."
- Ais Angelique pointed out to him that this part of Paris, known as the Marais, was within easy reach of the Palais de Justice, and that the lawyers they knew lived in the neighborhood.