What is the correct spelling for AILY?
This word (Aily) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AILY
- ably The great fascination of Madame de Verneuil existed, as we have already remarked, in her extraordinary wit, and the vivacity of her conversation; while so ably did she on this occasion profit by her advantage, that the disgust of Marie was gradually changed into wonder; and when, at the close of one of her most brilliant sallies, the insolent favourite even carried her audacity so far as to address her royal mistress personally, the Queen was startled into a reply.
- ail I don't know what can ail me."
- airy "You're making a great mistake," said Charmian, with airy dignity.
- ally In course of time, as the Emperor became of importance in his day, he relaxed his severity to some extent, and at times at least showed him the respect due to an ally .
- daily Are teachers required to record the thermometer's story three or more times daily ?
- gaily Harding had too much tact to answer; and, taking advantage of the appearance of Violet Scully, who came walking gaily down the room on the Marquis's arm, he said: 'Your friend Miss Scully seems to be in high spirits.
- lily "Of course he came round to find out about Lily ," said Mrs. Elmore.
- oily He had grown to think that all these oily sweeps of brown water, touched here and there by dark, olive-green reflections, were useful only as showing where the fly dropped; there was no fish watching the slow jerking of the "Bishop" across the current; the one salmon that haunted the Rock Pool had put in an appearance and gone away long ago.
- wily The wily old Peng Yuen must have had an inkling of the truth when he quoted something to me from one of the Chinese philosophers.
- AILS "I cannot tell what ails me.