What is the correct spelling for AIME?
This word (Aime) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIME
- acme I've been the acme of prudence.
- aide It was the first time he had been so honored, and, although not of a stamp to attach any great prize to the distinction, he was well aware that the recognition was intended as an honor; the more, when an aide -de-camp signified to him that his place at table was on one side of his Excellency.
- aim One can only aim right, and trust in Him."
- dime I could mend these holes with a little plaster of Paris if some obliging young lady would run with this dime to the drugstore for ten cents' worth.
- lime It shone into the cellar, and he lay there on the beds as in a patch of lime -light, the shadow of the bars running as great dark lines across the floor.
- mime When the prefect, with evident annoyance, but still quite calmly, desired to know what this extraordinary insult might be, Theocritus showed that even in his high position he had preserved the accurate memory of the mime , and, half angry, but yet anxious to give full effect to the lines by voice and gesture, he explained that "some wretch had fastened a rope to one of the doors of the sanctuary, and had written below it the blasphemous words: 'Hail!
- rime The same effect was produced not long since by the rime on the branches in the frosty mornings; while each smallest twig was thus lined with crystal it was not possible to see through.
- time Yes, and many's the time I have thought about you.
- Aimed "I s'pose this is aimed at my girl," said Gale, springing to his feet.
- Jaime Thus you can trust in Don Jaime as an honest man, though he has not the good fortune to be born in Spain."
- Aimee Elsie and Brida and Aimee and the rest were all good comrades, yet none of them possessed David's powers of quick comprehension.
- Amie She was exiled, wasn't she, for arranging meetings between Prince Rudolph and his belle amie?
- aims He aims at an artistic and literary effect.