What is the correct spelling for AIMME?
This word (Aimme) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AIMME
- acme Many of them are valuable from their own intrinsic worth; others again from the grave associations connected with their antiquity, and from the authentic evidence they afford of the moral and intellectual qualities, the prevailing ideas and sympathies of the strongest race of the ancient world, about, or shortly after, the time when they attained the acme of their moral and political greatness.
- aim The aim must be to discover and remove the cause.
- ammo Thumbing the loose round into the top of the magazine, Cade dropped the mag in his jacket pocket as he said, No point in wasting ammo .
- arm Then he took his hand from her arm .
- iamb By the present scansion, the first foot is an iamb in all of them but the two anapestics.
- imo Don't you think Imo and I ever tire of listening to each other?
- mime "W'y, Miss Mime , whaih's yo' pride?
- Aimed They aimed their strong blows above and below, from the head to the feet, but neither of them could make the other give way.
- Amy I want to show this thimble to Becky and Amy .
- I'm I know I'm not.
- Jaime "I never suspected Don Jaime of such a thing," she replied, "and I only objected out of shyness."
- Aimee Aimee wrapped her two children in her skirt, as if to protect them.
- Ama "Well, it's ama-a-azin'," said Joe to his wife, "and it seems to me as we found him and saved him alive and all as belonged to him was killed dead, why, he must belong to us.
- Amer Cambridge, 1893; Journal Amer .
- Amie The pig-headed prowler I saw, with my pompon missing from his shoe, and his bonne amie wearing the stolen ring.
- aims Defoe's aims lay another way.
- airmen A few airmen came out with the wind tearing at their wings, but they could see nothing in the mist and driven rain.
- AM I want to know what I am to do.
- MME The punishment of Alfieri and of Mme .
- GIMME "Gimme a shot, Leo," he added in an angry voice.