What is the correct spelling for AIN'Y?
This word (Ain'y) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AIN'Y
- ai In some of the northern counties, as in Angus and Mearns, the sound of ee or ei prevails, instead of ai, in various words of this formation.
- airy Man and crime were alike mere airy phantoms.
- akin Mary was glad of the change for Lord Dauntrey's sake, because, though he was weak, perhaps unworthy, she pitied him with a pity akin to pain.
- an "But he isn't an Englebourn man.
- arno The first news that came to the villa on the banks of the Arno was that Stephen Thorne and his wife had left the lodge and taken a small farm somewhere in the county of Kent.
- Ain't You never know when there's been burnin' if there ain't smothered fire, an' it shows up when you least hexpect it.