What is the correct spelling for AIRLY?
This word (Airly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AIRLY
- ably I do not intend to sketch anything approaching to a history of South African affairs during the last seventy or eighty years; that has been ably done by others, writing from both the British and the Boer side.
- air So, too, with this Air Trust.
- airily "You need some one to chase your hat for you, Mr. Hamshaw," said the short one airily.
- airy At first the latter sank under the additional burden, as if its body were but a winding-sheet fluttering in the wind; but the sign of the cross gave strength to the airy phantom, and all three rode on it to the solid ground.
- al "Al is not old enough to have proved himself entirely, and from what I hear-" she paused with the big hearty smile that she always wears when she begins to tease or match-make, and she does them both most of her time.
- gaily "You're romantic, even though you are a bit silly," she cried gaily.