What is the correct spelling for AITH?
This word (Aith) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AITH
- faith She had lost a friend, one in whom she had put great faith .
- kith No kith , no kin!
- pith Meanwhile, I exerted mysel on the Sabbaths, to sing, wi' the greatest pith and clearness, the psalm tunes.
- Aitch Let them see that the sound is breathed out of their throats, and do not give it the name of aitch.
- Saith 60 Vanity, saith the preacher, vanity!
- With 15. Should he come, I would go with him.