What is the correct spelling for AJ?
This word (Aj) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AJ
- aa ↑ "AA goes for Aerolineas".
- ab IV. Notice respecting the voyage of Sebastian Cabot to the north-west, from Peter Martyr ab Angleria.
- ac I had contented myself with elk-hunting in Newera Ellia and the vicinity, but in November, 1850, the greyhounds were again in their palanquin, and, ac companied by my brother V., I was once more in the saddle on my steady-going old horse Jack, en route for the Park.
- ag Canada (AG) v Ontario (AG), also known as In re the Regulation and Control of Aeronautics in Canada and the Aeronautics Reference, is a decision of the Judicial Committee of the Privy Council on the interpretation of the Canadian Constitution.
- ai "Has he gone crazy? Give him a kick! Ai, you little lazy devil, get up!" Feivke did not move from the spot, he only shivered silently, and his teeth chattered.
- ak The first class of the XVIII Airborne Corps Air Assault School at Fort Bragg, NC graduated on October 4, 2013 Air assault training has also been conducted for varying durations of time at other locations, although most do not currently do so (2013): Camp Buehring, Kuwait (Cadre from the ARNG Warrior Training Center, first class conducted in April 2017) Camp Blanding, FL (FL ARNG; intermittent operations) Camp Carroll, Fort Richardson, AK (6th Infantry Division (Light) and AK ARNG) Camp Crowder, MO (MO ARNG hosting MTT, Feb - Mar 2012) Camp Gruber Maneuver Training Center, OK (OK ARNG) (1988-1994) Camp Rilea, OR Camp Smith, NY Camp Hovey, Korea (2001, hosted by the 2d Brigade, 2d Infantry Division); 25 February - 8 March 2013, 1st BCT, 2d Infantry Division hosting a MTT from the Warrior Training Center, Fort Benning, GA) Camp Robertson, Schweinfurt, Germany (2005, hosted by the 2d Brigade, 1st Infantry Division; 2011, hosted by the 21st Theater Sustainment Command) Fort Belvoir, VA (Military District of Washington) Fort Benning, GA (ARNG Warrior Training Center) (Jan 2006–Present) Fort Bliss, TX (MTT, March 2011) Fort Bragg, NC (XVIII Airborne Corps) Fort Carson, CO (4th Infantry Division/3rd Armored Cavalry Regiment via MTT hosted by 10th Special Forces Group) Fort Drum, NY (10th Mountain Division) Fort Hood, TX (Conducted by the LRRP Platoon, 2d Squadron, 1st Cavalry, 2d Armored Division in the mid-1980s.
- al The origin of Admiral is probably from Amir-al-bahr, lord of the sea, or sea-commander; corrupted in Spanish into Almirante, and changed in French and English into Admiral.
- an Had I not been happy, I should have been an ungrateful dog.
- ar They wud've sint an irresistible ar-rmy; an' fin'ly if all else failed, they wud rayfuse food.
- as Are you quite sure that Graydon is as unsuspecting as you think?
- at To-morrow, I shall be at home all the morning.
- au "I hope it isn't good-bye, but only au revoir," she said.
- av Sunday night I was grabbed outrageous in a darrk turnin', rowled on the groun', half strangled, an' me pockuts nigh ripped out av me trousies.
- ax "Nay, I don't ax it-I don't ax for nought.
- az But while I almost worship neatness in folks, i hav seen them who did understand the bizzness so well az tew acktually make it fearful tew behold.
- dj It is speculated that they are related to DJ Total K-Oss of Above the Law.
- Ah "Ah, I have not changed toward you!
- AF In practical terms, APP allows teachers to use evidence from their everyday teaching to assess a pupils capability on an AF.
- AP Yet he could not but feel that to retrace his steps to Ap Gauvon was a matter of peril or impossibility under any state of the weather: and at this moment the threatening aspect of the sky, over which a curtain of clouds was gradually drawing, combined with his own weariness and craving for rest to urge him onwards upon the route pointed out by Nicholas.
- AW Aw, my dear, I've a gotten the heart of a woman, and I knows fine what yew thinks about all day, and half the night, though I mun't talk about it.
- AM I am goin' with you.
- ADJ COCKERSUM, adj. Unsteady in position, threatening to fall or tumble over, S.