What is the correct spelling for AK?
This word (Ak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for AK
- aa Main article: The Big Book (Alcoholics Anonymous) The title of the book Wilson wrote is Alcoholics Anonymous, but it is referred to by AA members as the Big Book.
- ab Let AB = BG = GR = RQ = QP = QO = OR = VZ. The length of the shortest side of the lesser set square; a line of any other given length may be applied.
- ac Pacience was proud Of that propre service, And made hym murthe with his mete; Ac I mornede evere, 8150 For this doctour on the heighe dees Drank wyn so faste.
- ag Early diesel locomotives and railcars in Europe First functional diesel vehicles In 1914, worlds first functional diesel–electric railcars were produced for the Königlich-Sächsische Staatseisenbahnen (Royal Saxon State Railways) by Waggonfabrik Rastatt with electric equipment from Brown, Boveri & Cie and diesel engines from Swiss Sulzer AG.
- ai 7:3 And they returned to Joshua, and said unto him, Let not all the people go up; but let about two or three thousand men go up and smite Ai; and make not all the people to labour thither; for they are but few.
- ak Abul Kalam Azad Chowdhury (also AK Azad Chowdhury; born 21 October 1946) is a Bangladeshi academic.
- al Al crawled after her, his eyes pleading.
- an Don't blame me, miss, if you are an object when you go to bed to-night!"
- ar Ar-re those shoes ye have on ye'er feet?
- ark I said it first to old Noah up there, and he was startin' off with his animiles like as they done with the ark stranded, and he swore me up hill and down, and-" "Shut up!"
- as And as Durtal looked at him in astonishment he laughed.
- ask When did you ever ask me if I loved you?
- at Vannini looked at it and told me it was a good one.
- au Au but I reckoned without the generalship of Silwane.
- auk Neither fame nor money was to be gained by such a trip-unless, indeed, I succeeded in catching the great auk, for which, it is said, the directors of the British Museum have offered a reward of a hundred pounds.
- av Long cruise an' plenty o' water, that's about th' size av ut, don't ye think, sir?
- ax But it was inconceivable that any living creature should be so clumsy with a common ax.
- az Dogs, az a genral thing, are ornamental, and the wodden dog kan be made hily so, after enny pattern or desighn that a kultivated taste may suggest.
- bk Bk Issued by Napoleon in 1808, 110; disastrous effects of, 110-111; 171, 172. Bib.
- Ah Ah wouldn't do it again.
- AF Up until the end of the 2008–09 season CF Andorinha only played Distritais (Tier 5) football on Madeira but following league restructuring the 1ª Divisão clubs of the AF Madeira became part of the Terceira Divisão (Third Division) in 2009–10.
- AP Pen would fail to write, or man to tell, all the gallant achievements which the noble Knight, Saint David of Wales, and his faithful Squire, Owen ap Rice, performed during their foreign travels.
- AW Aw, Peter, will 'em du it?
- AM You know why I am here.