What is the correct spelling for AKE?
This word (Ake) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for AKE
- ace Among these children was one who, although as black as the ace of spades in body and face, had light curly flaxen hair.
- age That was old age , he thought.
- ak You can hing yer bundle, too, if yer li-ak.
- ale "I left behind me both ale and bread; My children hunger and are not fed.
- ape The line was just the right length and properly hung so as to allow the ape to swing out from a kitchen window and touch the ground.
- are "How thtupid you are , Vauflers!
- ate I'll go over theer soon's I've ate my breakfast.
- awe Isabel herself listened with patience and tenderness, and awe too; because she loved and honoured this old man in spite of the darkness in which he still walked.
- axe Get your axe and come along.
- bake Let rise for an hour or more and bake about half an hour.
- cake Some tried to spend their money and keep it too-to eat their cake and have it also-but they soon found that they could not do this.
- fake De Goys and his partner lived in the other wing of the fort, so that it was necessary for them to fake Appell and remain over in our rooms after 9 o'clock at night.
- hake The record of it in Aylwin is, I understand, a literal account of a rare and wonderful case brought under the professional notice of Dr. Hake .
- ike You and Ike and Birdie!
- lake Lake sang the Wild Heart, tried it a second time, became enthusiastic about it.
- make I don't see how you found the time to make them."
- rake Bring the long-handled rake , Grandpa!
- sake Remember, too, that it was all for you, for your sake alone."
- take Can't you take him out of here?
- wake Awake, for wake , Glossary.
- Ave Arrived at the gate he shouted Ave Maria purissima in a loud voice, then proceeded to give an account of himself, informing us that he was a blind man and obliged to subsist on the charity of his neighbours.
- Aye He will fight-aye, but my seconds-I must have two; I absolutely must have them, or no duel.
- Eke "They 'd cut a great figure, I 've no doubt, Hotham, on the quarter-deck of the 'Thunder Bomb,' where you eke out the defects of a bad band with a salute from your big guns, and give your guests the national anthem when they want champagne.
- Abe There's Abe Tucker gets fifteen dollars because he caught cold on picket duty, and I get a beggarly twelve."
- Jake "I wonder," she added softly, "where Jake is and what he is doing now."
1 words made from the letters AKE
3 letter words made from AKE:kea.