What is the correct spelling for ALA?
This word (Ala) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALA
- aa The Sannoh Industry Affiliated High School (山王工業高校, Sannō Kōgyō Kōkō) basketball team has been the defending national champion for three years running and is ranked as an AA team.
- aba Bill Stone — football player, halfback for Baltimore Colts, Chicago Bears ('51–54), Bradley football head coach Levern Tart — professional basketball player for several ABA teams Mike Tauchman — professional baseball player for the Colorado Rockies David Thirdkill — professional basketball player, member of 1985–86 Boston Celtics championship team, also played for Detroit Pistons and Phoenix Suns Bill Tuttle — professional baseball player for Detroit Tigers, Kansas City Athletics, and Minnesota Twins John M.
- ada The one young man was an officer, but was now in India, and Ada had not ventured even to mention his name in her father's presence.
- al In his time appeared Zaradusht al Hakim or the Wise....
- ala Ch., for Talladega, Ala ., Freight 1.37
- Aha "Aha! Those governesses! How many may they be? Do you still entertain the few to conversation, and yourselves to the good things provided for the many?" he cried teasingly, whereupon Betty assumed what she conceived to be an air of haughty reproach, and replied coldly-
- Alan Alan and the professor, an old man and an invalid, had no strength to resist and were helplessly carried along by the living wave.
- AAA On 2 December 1908, AAA dissolved the Racing Board and created the Contest Board soon after.
1 words made from the letters ALA
3 letter words made from ALA:ala.