What is the correct spelling for ALABEMA?
This word (Alabema) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALABEMA
- abeam Ole kicked in the barn door on the first try, and demolished a corn-sheller on the second; but on the third he hit the pup squarely abeam and dropped a beautiful goal with him.
- alabama She said her name was Alabama She from a little town outside Savannah – Blinded by the Sun by everlast
- alabaman In command of The Alamo garrison was Colonel Travis, a young man of twenty-five; an Alabaman , admitted to the bar there, but driven out of his native state by financial troubles, and casting in his lot with the Texas revolutionists, among whom he soon acquired considerable influence.
- alabamian The pieces performed at this novel theatre are generally well selected operas, and although the acting is in the French language, yet the pantomime is so excellent and the costume so much to the life, that it requires but little practice on the part of the Alabamian to unravel the plot and become intensely engaged.
- alamo Or a band of Navajo Are ya headin' for the Alamo ? – Empty Saddles by Bing Crosby
- alarm And now a youth of more than god-like form Did th' inward minds of the dumb throng alarm; – The Triumphs Of Philamore And Amoret. To The Noblest Of Our Youth And Best Of Friends, Charles Cotton, Esquire. Being At Berisford, At His House In Straffordshire. From London. A Poem by Richard Lovelace
65 words made from the letters ALABEMA
5 letter words made from ALABEMA:aabel, aalam, abala, abeam, abela, alama, albae, alema, amael, ambae, ambal, ambel, amble, ameba, amela, baala, balam, balme, blame, bleam, ealam, embla, labem, lamba, lambe, lemba, maale, malae, malba, mbale, mbela, melba.
3 letter words made from ALABEMA:aba, abm, ala, alb, ale, amb, baa, bel, elm, lab, lam, lea, lem, mal, mba.
4 letter words made from ALABEMA:abal, abel, able, baal, bael, bale, balm, beam, bema, beml, blaa, blae, lama, lamb, lame, mala, male, meal.