What is the correct spelling for ALASTOR?
This word (Alastor) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALASTOR
- alabaster White and cold as alabaster, a woman empty and alone, she returned from the forbidden paradise, and it seemed to Mrs. Ralston at first that the very heart of her had been shattered like a beautiful flower by the closing of the gates.
- alas But, alas, a change came!
- alaska "Only Alaska isn't down there at all," Blair informed them, quite seriously, and the others roared.
- also 683. He would also have his own time and trouble to allow for?
- altar The Hirlaji turned in surprise to the altar-and stood still.
- alter "The dissipations of a Court will have no power to alter Donna Theresa's heart," exclaimed the lover.
- alto Then he passed to Hymn tunes, setting the Bass himself and making his pupils write the Tenor and Alto parts.
- aster For there is one glory of the hyacinth, of the tulip and narcissus and the jonquil, and another of the Michaelmas daisy and the aster.
- astir Later Lapierre joined them, and at the first grey hint of dawn the outfit was again astir.
- astor General Woon, who knew Kashmir well, did his very best to dissuade us from attempting the passes into Astor, reading to us gloomy extracts from his journal, and pointing out that it was no fit country for a lady in early spring.
- baluster She rose, and, taking the candle, preceded me to the head of the stairs, where she stood holding the light over the baluster-rail as I descended and crossed the passage to the open side door.
- blast And I just ran into a blast from the past.
- blaster Four more blaster cannon are coming down Broadway-" "Why don't they clear those people out of the Square?"
- easter Hubert had kept his word, and left the place almost immediately after his last interview; and was to return at Easter for his final answer.
- elastic She waved her arm again, bending it as she did so, to let the stretched elastic go slack.
- last "But how long is-it to last?
- lister Dr. Delf's experiments at the Lister Institute were especially directed to the behavior of this vitamine in cabbage.
- luster The second stanza pictures the cross as the Christian's refuge and comfort in time of affliction, while the third tells how it also adds luster to the days of joy and sunshine.
- oldster Thus did Jack at once take the rank of an oldster, and soon became the leader of all the mischief.
- pilaster S. Agnes, with her lamb by her side, is placed on a pilaster towards the southern door.
- plaster A hook had been driven here to hold one of the portraits; and the breaking of the plaster shows that some determination was required to tear the picture down.
- ulster Taking the form of two birds bound together by a chain of red gold, Fand and Liban rested on a lake in Ulster where Cuchulainn should see them as he was hunting.
- Altos Altos was the first significant international live chat channel, and for most hackers it was an amazing thing.
- Avast "Avast, there, granny," interrupted another, who took the chiding to himself.
- Lester "I shall have to mention the affairs of-some other person," said Mrs. Lester.
- Alison I only want to say at once that I think it would be far better if you saw less of your friend Mr. Alison.
- Alistair Alistair Black was a unionist politician in Northern Ireland.
- Alston Then we say some evil things of Mr. Alston.