What is the correct spelling for ALAYSIS?
This word (Alaysis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALAYSIS
- alas I am very poor indeed, alas!
- always "You are always right, my friend," said the King.
- analysis It is not intended here to enter into any analysis or estimate of Dante's prose works.
- oasis Accompanied by a few picked men he set off across the mountains in quest of tidings, expecting to join his people between Alush and Rephidim in the valley before the oasis.
- ulysses Tennyson's "Ulysses" seems at first, in form at least, a monologue.
- Aliases Abdul Alhazred (Abd-el-Hazred), also going by the aliases The Mad Arab, Death God, and Master, is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics.
- Lassos Only in an arena where horses could be ridden at full gallop, where lassos could be thrown, and pistols and guns fired without frightening the audience half to death, could such a thing be attempted.
- Alexis Each of these rulers began to reign under favorable auspices, yet each succumbed to the siren's spell, and there was no reason at all, according to such reckoning, why the handsome and impulsive Alexis should escape.
- lasses As for other people's, lasses are not what they were in her young days.
- lassies Any one who had known Maud and Ethel Hardy at home would have scarcely recognized them now in the sunburnt-looking lassies, who sat upon their horses as if they had never known any other seat in their lives.