What is the correct spelling for ALDIES?
This word (Aldies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALDIES
- aides He says the man in charge was having a staff meeting of his aides, and they had it written out on a blackboard for discussion.
- alder There was another conference in low voices behind the protecting clump of alder bushes.
- Adieus My friend Vidie did everything possible to prepare me for these adieus, and to console me.
- Maladies His mother, Fredegonde, seeing him in danger of death, and touched by tardy repentance, said to the king, 'Long hath divine mercy borne with our misdeeds; it hath warned us by fevers and other maladies, and we have not mended our ways, and now we are losing our sons; now the tears of the poor, the lamentations of widows, and the sighs of orphans are causing them to perish, and leaving us no hope of laying by for anyone.
- abides But every house where Love abides, And Friendship is a guest, Is surely home, and home-sweet-home: For there the heart can rest.