What is the correct spelling for ALEGANTS?
This word (Alegants) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALEGANTS
- elegance When viewed by daylight they are in no way remarkable for their elegance, resembling in the shape of the body a long beetle which may be seen in the fields after sunset, without wings or scales.
- elegant It did seem a pity that such an elegant boat should be destroyed.
- elegantly "He's in bed, and-I'd guess he's snoring elegantly by now," she said, with a smile.
- elements If it has several elements, which is for you the most important?
- agents He had been assured by agents, who professed to have derived their information from Wildman, that the whole Whig aristocracy was eager to take arms. Be the same dudes, testing your patience In them hospitals, resting like patients, confessing to agents – The Bad Guy by fabolous
- alternates If a hillock chain somewhat distant from the sea extends in a line parallel with the Andes, namely, from S. S. E. to N. N. W., the western declivity is almost entirely free of sand, as it is driven to the plain below by the south-east wind, which constantly alternates with the wind from the south.
- ailments I judged that he could be quite useful in dealing with ordinary ailments, but he did not strike me as a man who looked beneath the surface of things, and who could deal successfully with a case like Edgecumbe's.
- elephants I'm peepin out this jungle full of snakes, tigers and elephants All huntin the same prey but the chase got them all negligent And Betty looks so elegent but our motive's dirty like sediments It takes more to make Bubba sway to slick talk at handsome measurements – 1st Whutchacallit by Bubba Sparxxx
- elands On his death, in 1851, he bequeathed to the Zoological Society his breed of elands, consisting of two males and three females.