What is the correct spelling for ALEIN?
This word (Alein) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALEIN
- ailing Bah, they turned her stomach, that always ailing, half-mad family of her mother-in-law's, who had ensconced themselves in their house; and it was lucky that in Addie she found simply a Van der Welcke, Baron van der Welcke, a healthy fellow belonging to a healthy, normal family.
- albino The study from beginning to end is finely realistic; and even the theory of the albino, Griffin, and in a lesser degree his method of winning the useless gift of invisibility, are convincing enough to make us wonder whether the thing is not scientifically possible.
- albion Behind the Albion, in the Rue Alberti, the H. et P. d'Orient.
- ale In the poorest class, hot ale and "scons" were offered.
- ali And the vision faded, and Hahmed's spirit returned to its dwelling as a faint sigh from Ali 'Assan made him remember his duty towards his guest.
- alien The space alien came to his feet.
- elan You possess qualities-you will pardon me-in which your countrywomen are lacking, -esprit, imagination, elan, the power to bind people to you.
- Alan But she rode away from the major with a hot flush of insubordination in her cheeks, and Alan Macdonald quickened from his pensive pose when he saw her coming.
- Alcuin When Charlemagne established schools for his people and invited Alcuin, the English monk, to develop educational institutions for his people, the first and most important school was that of the imperial palace where Alcuin himself taught.
- Aileen I've come to see Mrs. Champney, Aileen; is she in the library?