What is the correct spelling for ALELRGY?
This word (Alelrgy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALELRGY
- alaric Alaric bent his head and was silent for a moment.
- allege Now, is this growth of large towns really, as one may allege , a result of the development of railways in the world, or is it simply a change in human circumstances that happens to have arisen at the same time? It needs only a very general review of the conditions of the distribution of population to realize that the former is probably the true answer.
- allegory Many of the fathers considered the whole matter as an allegory .
- allegro Of these are piano, violin, orchestra, canto, allegro , piazza, gazette, umbrella, gondola, bandit, etc.
- allergic In one study, subjects allergic to milk were 16x more likely to develop complete milk tolerance compared to complete milk avoidance.
- allergy Annual testing is often the practice for determining whether allergy to milk, egg, soy, and wheat have been outgrown, and the testing interval is extended to 2–3 years for allergy to peanut, tree nuts, fish, and crustacean shellfish.
- analogy It can also by analogy suggest in the hearer the ideas of pleasing, soft, violent, elegant, and the like.
- apology She rose, without a word or an apology , keeping her eyes down.
- elegy Drake's memory has been kept fresh not only by his own poetry, but by the beautiful elegy written by his friend Fitz-Greene Halleck, the first stanza of which is universally known: "Green be the turf above thee, Friend of my better days; None knew thee but to love thee, Nor named thee but to praise."
- Allegra While studying at Harvard, he met his wife, Eva Orlebeke Caldera; together they have three daughters - Allegra , Sophia, and Camille.
138 words made from the letters ALELRGY
4 letter words made from ALELRGY:aery, ally, arey, aryl, ayer, ayre, ealy, earl, egly, elya, eral, erya, eyra, gael, gale, gall, galy, gary, gayl, gear, gell, glay, gray, grey, gyal, gyel, gyll, gyre, laye, layl, layr, leal, lear, lega, lely, lery, leyl, lger, llay, llyr, lyga, lyra, lyre, rage, rale, rall, rayl, real, reay, rega, rely, rlly, ryle, ryll, yale, yall, year, yell, ygal.
3 letter words made from ALELRGY:age, ale, all, are, ayr, ear, ell, era, erg, gal, gar, gay, gel, lag, lay, lea, leg, ler, ley, lye, rag, ray, rya, rye, yea.
5 letter words made from ALELRGY:agler, alery, alger, alleg, alley, argel, argle, argyl, aygre, ayler, eagly, earll, early, elarg, elgar, galer, galle, galyl, garel, gayer, gella, gelly, geral, glare, glary, glera, grael, grall, grell, gyral, lager, large, layer, leary, legal, leral, leray, llega, llera, llerg, llyra, lyrae, ragel, ragle, rally, rayle, realy, regal, regla, relay, relly, rgyal, ryall, yella.