What is the correct spelling for ALEN?
This word (Alen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALEN
- aden Now that they began to beat through the air in the old tuneful way, and there was nothing more to claim their attention until they should arrive at Aden sometime in the morning, Bob and Paul took to their hammocks for sleep, but first Bob got Khartum on the wireless and delivered their position and a brief description of their adventures.
- ale It was formerly the custom for everyone who paid a visit to the stately home in Sherwood Forest, whether on business or pleasure, not to come away without tasting the Worksop ale . Dragged me here to pills and ale Come and listen Come and listen to my tale Come and get it – Real Tears for Sale by marillion
- allen Elnathan Allen is a changed man, a changed man.
- amen "Amen," said the Dog.
- galen The peasants were according summoned to Oere-thing where they conferred the royal dignity upon Inge Baardsson, a younger half-brother of Haakon Galen and like him, on the maternal side, a grandson of Sigurd Mouth.
- glen Yes, Olga would go to the glen .
- Alan I think it probable Sir Alan Gardner will have the command of a strong detachment, and proceed off Cape Finisterre; but what ships are to be attached to him will not be known until the separation takes place.
- Alden Foremost among them was Alden .
- Alec This was all the news of Margaret Kirwin that Alec O'Dwyer's wife brought back with her.
- Alex "It's a pity, Alex , that you don't know things for certain in your own mind ...