What is the correct spelling for ALENATION?
This word (Alenation) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALENATION
- alienating He has been adroit enough to make himself necessary to the Duchess without alienating the Duke; he has introduced one or two trifling reforms that have given him a name for liberality in spite of the heavy taxes with which he has loaded the peasantry; and has in short so played his cards as to profit by the foibles of both parties.
- alienation He pressed upon the House the injury which England's interest was suffering through the alienation of American opinion, and through the reflection of Irish discontent in Australia; he pleaded for the withdrawal of martial law.
- allegation Some have found a support for this allegation in the fact that "he first established that natural children should be made legitimate by the subsequent marriage of their parents."
- alternation Thus man is inwardly prepared for the alternation of day and night, and the periods of the seasons.
- elation The solution of the mystery had come to him in a flash of intuition, but his elation had been brief.
- elevation The village itself, looked upon from this same elevation, is very attractive.