What is the correct spelling for ALFEDO?
This word (Alfedo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALFEDO
- alder Both were hollow in the heart, or rather they contained pith like the alder -tree, which when forced out left a smooth bore.
- alfred "Alfred," she began, "I want to tell you what's happened.
- allied There are some letter-writers whose genius is so closely allied with their daily life that it shines through into their familiar correspondence with their friends, and their letters become literature.
- aloft "Hands aloft ," he shouted.
- alto But I question whether anything ever charmed me more than did the return to the sounds of nature which greeted me to-day, as I turned back from the dreary, silent moorland turnpike into this new road, terraced along the cliffs and woods-those who first thought of cutting it must have had souls in them above the herd-and listened to a glorious concert in four parts, blending and supporting each other in exquisite harmony, from the shrill treble of a thousand birds, and the soft melancholy alto of the moaning woods, downward through the rich tenor hum of innumerable insects, who hung like sparks of fire beneath the glades of oak, to the bass of the unseen surge below, "Whose deep and dreadful organ-pipe," far below me, contrasted strangely with the rich soft inland character of the deep woods, luxuriant ferns, and gaudy flowers.
- Ailed But when I did get to see her, an' felt the way she grabbed me-as if she was drownin'-then I knew what ailed her.
- Laved It was a lovely day, towards the last of March; the sea, of the soft misty blue of the southern Mediterranean, stretched out before them without a sail; at their feet the same clear water laved the shore in long smooth wavelets, hardly a foot high, whose gentle roll upon the sands had an indescribably caressing sound.
- Aldo Borghetti was ordained a priest on 17 October 1982 in the Massa Cathedral by Bishop Aldo Forzoni.
- Alford "And did she let Alford come to see her again?" Rulledge, at once romantic and literal, demanded.
71 words made from the letters ALFEDO
3 letter words made from ALFEDO:ade, ado, afl, ale, dal, dle, doa, doe, dol, edo, eld, elf, fad, fao, fda, fed, foe, lad, lao, lea, led, leo, oaf, ode, oed, ola, old.
5 letter words made from ALFEDO:aledo, dafoe, defla, fadel, faldo, felda, feola, foale.
4 letter words made from ALFEDO:aleo, aloe, dale, dalo, deaf, deal, delf, delo, deol, doel, dole, fade, fado, fale, feld, flea, floe, foal, fode, foel, fola, fold, lade, lafe, lead, leaf, leao, leda, load, loaf, lode, lofe, odel, odle, olde, olea.