What is the correct spelling for ALGANASTAN?
This word (Alganastan) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALGANASTAN
- afghanistan H.E. Barnes, writing from Chaman in Southern Afghanistan, remarks:-"The Grey-backed Shrike is extremely common, breeding about the end of March, in much the same situations as in India.
- alexandrian A very large part of the text is in like manner free from Western or Alexandrian elements.
- algonquian Originally it was a corruption of a term expressing enmity or contempt, applied to a part of the plains tribes by the forest-dwelling Algonquian Indians.
- alienating On the contrary, even if they were guilty, you ought to seem not to notice it, in order to avoid alienating the only class still friendly to us.
- alienist Maybe it's a case for an alienist.
- arkansan 172 Sigel had crossed Wilson's Creek and come into line within easy range of McCulloch's headquarters, where Capt Shaeffer opened with his battery upon a large force of Arkansan, Texan and Missourian troops who were engaged in getting breakfast.
- augustan For this attempt, tradition and circumstance finally proved too strong; and Augustan poetry, outside of a few definite forms, is largely a chronicle of failure.
- organist And Ian said he would see the organist, and if it could be done, he would be delighted to obey his request.
- ugandan Adrian Kivumbi Ddungu (1923–2009), Ugandan Roman Catholic bishop Adrian Leo Doyle (born 1936), Australian prelate of the Roman Catholic Church
- Against Suppose things went against him!
- Agustin You can imagine how anxious I was until Father Agustin sent a doctor.