What is the correct spelling for ALGERIES?
This word (Algeries) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALGERIES
- algeria Arnauld is dead; he fell in Algeria .
- algerian Here all the tribes are met, save those of Central Europe-Frenchman, Serb, Spaniard, Algerian , Greek, Arab, Khabyle, Russian, Indian, Italian, Englishman, Scotsman, Jew, and Nubian rub shoulders in the thronged streets.
- algiers He wished now he had obeyed the impulse that had come to him in Algiers to go straight to Paris.
- Allegories Its suggestiveness has extended beyond the drama, and aroused moral allegories and disquisitions.
- Auguries So impressed were the grave magistrates of Utrecht with the account given next day by the sentinels, that a formal examination of the circumstances was made, the deposition of each witness, under oath, duly recorded, and a vast deal of consultation of soothsayers' books and other auguries employed to elucidate the mystery.
- Elegies In 1618 Drayton contributed two Elegies to Henry FitzGeoffrey's Satyrs and Epigrames.
- Alexis Next, a French book, brought by an incredulous physician, was placed open upon the forehead of Alexis , who read aloud some lines of it.
- agrees "3. Their third article agrees in substance with my second article, but is more general, not naming the Sound, and explaining the word 'aliorsum' in my second article; and I desired that the word 'populos' might be added after the word 'subditos.
- alleges Archbishop Usshers chronology has in recent years been subject to artistic criticism, including in the play Inherit the Wind (based on the Scopes Monkey Trial) and the fantasy novel Good Omens which alleges that "he is off by a quarter of an hour".
- allures Its mocking smile, in which there is also hungry desire, allures .
- Algerians The Algerians came up at midnight and we pushed out.
336 words made from the letters ALGERIES
5 letter words made from ALGERIES:aegir, aegis, aegre, aerie, aesir, agere, agers, agile, aglee, agler, agree, aigle, ailes, aisle, alere, alers, alesi, alger, alier, alire, areel, argei, argel, arges, argle, aries, arils, arise, aseel, asger, asier, eagel, eager, eagle, eagre, eales, easel, easer, easle, egale, egers, egils, egler, eiger, eiler, elarg, eleia, elers, elgar, elgie, elies, elrig, elsag, erase, ereli, ergil, ergle, esera, esile, esler, gaels, gairs, galer, gales, galie, galsi, garel, garis, geals, gears, geels, geers, geier, geils, geise, gelre, geral, geras, gerea, gerle, gersi, gesar, giers, giese, gilas, giler, gilsa, giral, girls, glais, glare, glees, gleis, glera, grael, grail, grais, greel, greis, grias, gries, iarge, ilgar, isere, isger, isler, laers, lager, lairs, large, largs, laser, leage, leare, lease, leear, leers, leger, legia, leira, leirs, leise, leres, leser, liars, liege, liera, liers, ligas, liger, lirae, liras, raese, ragee, ragel, ragis, ragle, rails, raise, reais, reale, reali, reals, regal, regas, regla, reial, reila, reile, reise, relie, resia, riage, rials, riege, riegl, riels, riese, rigas, rigel, riles, sagel, sager, salei, saler, salie, salir, saree, sarel, sarig, sarli, seaer, seale, seare, searl, segal, segel, segre, seier, seige, selar, serag, seral, serei, serga, serge, seria, serle, sgeir, siega, siege, sigel, siler, siree, slegr, slier, srila.
3 letter words made from ALGERIES:age, ail, air, ale, ali, als, are, asl, ear, eeg, eel, era, erg, ese, esr, gal, gar, gas, gee, gel, gsr, ies, iga, ige, ira, ire, irs, lag, lea, lee, leg, lei, ler, lie, lir, rag, ras, res, rig, sag, sea, see, sir, sle.
4 letter words made from ALGERIES:ages, aire, airs, alee, ares, aril, arse, earl, ease, eeas, eega, egis, egli, egri, eier, eile, eira, eire, elea, elei, elia, else, eral, erei, erie, eris, erse, esla, gael, gale, gari, gear, giel, gila, girl, glee, glia, glis, gris, igel, iler, isle, lagi, lags, laie, lair, lari, lear, leer, lees, lega, legi, legs, lger, liar, lies, lira, rage, ragi, rags, raie, rail, rale, rase, real, reeg, reel, rega, rege, rial, riel, ries, riga, rile, rise, sage, sail, sale, sari, seal, sear, seel, seer, sege, segi, sele, seli, sere, sial, siar, sieg, siel, sire, slag, sree.