What is the correct spelling for ALIASE?
This word (Aliase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALIASE
- alas He did not sit as she had asked him to do, but stood looking down at her and thinking-thinking alas !
- alias "John Irving Gaspar, alias Jig, alias Cold Feet, d'you know what we got agin' you?
- allies Many of the officers and men with whom we talked could not tell us where the allied forces were, nor where the enemy was in position, nor whether the heavy fighting during the last day and night had been to the advantage of the Allies or the Germans.
- aloes Pots of roses and baskets of flowers were placed on both sides of the bedstead, and aloes and other perfumes were burning; to whichever side I turned, my senses were intoxicated with fragrance; in this state I slept.
- AILS I think there is something the matter with people who prefer translated to original poetry, but I will leave a critic of standing to explain what ails them.