What is the correct spelling for ALIBY?
This word (Aliby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALIBY
- alibi She's the sort of woman who would prepare an alibi .
- allay She had a sort of guilty feeling as she walked, which she tried to allay by saying very definitely that she was not doing anything wrong.
- alley At eight I felt my way down over the steps into the alley ; the torch, held low on the ground, lighted but a small, pale circle round my shoes.
- alloy Looked to be some kind of off-alloy, heavy on copper.
- ally I had so planned the expedition that we were bound to arrive at the forest of Boulogne by nightfall, and night is always a useful ally .
- elbe The views of the Elbe in the vicinity of the town are pleasant, particularly as the prospects here afford so little variety.
- glib Then Colonel Schmoff bowed, never yet having spoken a word in Harry's hearing, and our friend Doodles with glib volubility told Harry how intimate he was with Archie, and how he knew Sir Hugh, and how he had met Lady Clavering, and how "doosed" glad he was to meet Harry himself on this present occasion.
- libby As was anticipated, McDonald's return awakened almost as much curiosity among the inhabitants of Libby as his disappearance, and he was soon called to account by the Confederates.
- Lib He stared me in the eye and de-lib-erately turned his back to me."
- Alba In the course of this he had been compelled to be frank, and she now knew that Alba had persuaded her to change her residence at the King's desire, and why it was done.
- Elba He has bought Elba .
- Abby As long as Abby ain't marryin' none of us, Wolfville's attitoode oughter be one of dignified nootrality.