What is the correct spelling for ALILCE?
This word (Alilce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALILCE
- alias Then there went out of the City, by desire of the Lord Mayor and Court of Aldermen, Alderman Fowke and Alderman Vincett, alias Vincent, and Mr. Broomfield, to compliment General Monk, who lay at Harborough Town, in Leicestershire."
- alliance You propose, then, an alliance ?
- allies They do-when the Allies let them.
- alsace He says: "Yes, we know, Alsace -Lorraine was taken from France forty-seven years ago by violence, without the people of the occupied territories being consulted.
- Lilies It consisted of three large mock water-lilies on a little mat of muslin, and was perched on her piled hair so high aloft that their gaze, as they scanned it, seemed to pass far over her head.
- Alice Ah, Alice , you here?
- AILS That ar writin'-Deely, what ails ye?
38 words made from the letters ALILCE
3 letter words made from ALILCE:ace, aec, ail, ale, ali, all, cia, cli, ell, ice, ill, lac, lea, lei, lie.
5 letter words made from ALILCE:aille, celal, cilea, cleal, ecall, ellac, ileal, lalic, leali, lilac.
4 letter words made from ALILCE:cali, call, cell, elia, elli, ical, lace, laic, laie, lail, leal, leil, liel.