What is the correct spelling for ALIVATE?
This word (Alivate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALIVATE
- alienate I might suggest, for instance, that he had secretly sought to alienate the loyalty of one of his Majesty's officers.
- alive "Don't say that, man alive ," said John; "what's the matter at all then?"
- alleviate If whatever I have hitherto advanced hath seemingly tended only to alleviate the burthen of slavery, the reason is, that it was first necessary to give some comfort to those unhappy beings, whom we cannot set free, and convince their oppressors, that they were cruel, to the prejudice of their real interests.
- elevate Then, as always in his career, he was animated by the noble impulse to administer public affairs with a sole regard to the public interests, irrespective of class or creed, to elevate men to a higher conception of their public duties.
- Alva Are you for Orange or Alva ?
132 words made from the letters ALIVATE
4 letter words made from ALIVATE:aevi, alvi, atle, avai, elia, elvi, evat, evil, evit, evli, evtl, iaea, ieva, ilet, ilva, ivel, laev, laie, late, lava, lave, lavi, leit, leiv, leti, levi, liet, liev, lite, live, taal, taei, tael, taia, tail, tala, tale, teal, teav, teli, tevi, tiel, tile, tive, vaal, vaea, vale, vali, veal, veil, vela, veli, viae, vial, viel, vila, vile, vlei, vlie.
3 letter words made from ALIVATE:ail, ala, ale, ali, alt, ate, eat, eta, evl, iaa, iva, lat, lav, lea, lei, let, lev, lie, lit, liv, lvi, tai, tea, tia, tie, vat, vet, vie.
5 letter words made from ALIVATE:alaei, alaie, alate, alavi, alevi, aliev, alite, alive, altai, altia, ative, avail, avait, eliav, etail, ilave, laeta, laeti, latae, lavea, leiva, levit, livet, taavi, talai, talei, tavel, tavil, tavla, tavli, telia, tilea, valea, valet, valia, vatel, vatia, velit, viala, viale, vieta, vitae, vital, vlaie, vliet.