What is the correct spelling for ALKINE?
This word (Alkine) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALKINE
- akin There are, however, as was said above, other feelings expressed in Roman poetry, more akin to modern sympathies.
- albino There was no time to be lost, and we forthwith despatched Albino with an Indian to the village of Moona, twelve miles distant, who returned with a back-load of eggs, beans, rice, and sugar, and again the sun went down upon us in the midst of plenty.
- alien Sometimes you might ask your alien friends up there, Lee ...
- alike They were always alike , and that makes him all the more Peter.
- aline Aline wouldn't give that up."
- alkaline Some of the plants have distinct odors, as alkaline , or the odor of radishes, and in collecting them notes should be made on all these characters which usually disappear in drying.
- alone Let my cousin alone , will you!
- alpine You drop down, down, down, to Polperro until you can look up and see the cows grazing high overhead as you might in an Alpine valley, and then you plunge into the miniature confused streets of the town, and following them at random may or may not come out at the little port, and walking along the rude jetty see the outer harbour and the small beach.
- asking What's the good of asking her that, Smithers?
- balking Then there was the balking enigma of it.
- talking "It's no use your talking like you've been doing.
- walking I took the liberty of walking home with your daughter.
- Calking They, too, have been in demand, and once again there is money to spare for paint and cordage and calking.
- Elaine Mr. Elaine was a candidate for the presidential nomination in 1876, and came within twenty-seven votes of being successful.
- Alcuin The names of Bede and Alcuin were justly celebrated throughout Europe.
- Alvin The next step, judged by meetings of other years, should have been to unanimously elect Eben Salters moderator; but as Captain Eben refused to serve, owing to his interest in the Whittaker campaign, Alvin Knowles was, by a small majority, chosen for that office.
- Arline The latter cleared his throat several times before he managed to say, "You don't want me to marry Arline , do you, Mr. Gray?"
112 words made from the letters ALKINE
5 letter words made from ALKINE:aiken, alien, alike, aline, alken, alkie, aniek, anile, ankie, ankle, eakin, ekali, elkan, elkin, enlai, ikela, ileka, inkle, kanie, keian, kelai, kenai, kilen, kinel, klain, klein, klien, klina, kline, lekan, likea, liken, linke, nikea, nikel.
3 letter words made from ALKINE:ail, ain, ale, ali, ane, ani, elk, enl, ike, ilk, ink, kea, ken, kin, lan, lea, lei, lek, lie, lin, nil.
4 letter words made from ALKINE:akin, alne, anek, anil, anle, ekin, elan, elia, enik, enka, enki, iken, ikle, ilna, inle, kaei, kaen, kaie, kail, kale, kali, keal, kean, keil, kein, kiln, kina, kine, klan, klei, klen, klin, knie, knla, laie, laik, lake, lane, lank, leak, lean, leik, lein, leka, lena, leni, liek, lien, lika, like, line, link, nail, neak, nike, nile.