What is the correct spelling for ALKING?
This word (Alking) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALKING
- aging Main article: Bottle-shock One of the short-term aging needs of wine is a period where the wine is considered "sick" due to the trauma and volatility of the bottling experience.
- ailing Nina was just crooning over you like a mother nursing an ailing baby, so Madge came and took the tiller-not before time, as I didn't know enough to run with the wind again.
- akin This, with the whole force of her strong nature, she had determined to do, and for over two years had worked with an energy akin to enthusiasm.
- align Xi explained the decision in terms of needing to align two more powerful posts — General Secretary of the Communist Party and Chairman of the Central Military Commission (CMC) which are no term limits.
- aline The more I thought it over, the more apparent it became that as Yelverton and Aline were lovers, Muriel, knowing Aline , would certainly be acquainted with him. If so, and all their dealings had been straightforward, why had not she at once welcomed him as a friend, and not as a stranger?
- along And they went on along the road.
- asking What questions have you been asking ?"
- hulking I was looking at the repulsive sight in silence, when a great hulking fellow, whose appearance suggested the blacksmith, and his voice the blackguard, came up to me and asked me in bad Italian if I would like to dance.
- Alleging But Frantz held firm, alleging all sorts of business engagements as pretexts for postponing his visit to the next day.
- Allying Buffy deals with the consequences of allying with the demon, Vraka, an explosive fight ensues at the center of Sunnydale.
- Awaking When the king heard this, drowsiness overcame him and he slept and presently awaking, called for the candles.
- Alcuin Yorks first two Colleges, Derwent and Langwith were founded in 1965, and were followed by Alcuin and Vanbrugh in 1967.
- Alvin Alvin must have leaped a foot from the ground.
70 words made from the letters ALKING
4 letter words made from ALKING:agni, akin, anil, gaik, gain, gaki, gank, gila, glan, glia, glik, gnal, ilna, inga, kagi, kail, kali, kgil, kiga, kiln, kina, king, klan, klin, knla, lagi, laik, lank, lika, ling, link, nagi, nagl, nail.
3 letter words made from ALKING:ail, ain, ali, ani, gal, gin, iga, ilk, ink, kin, lag, lan, lin, nag, nig, nil.
5 letter words made from ALKING:aking, algin, align, aling, galik, gilan, glaik, glina, ilang, kagin, kaing, kiang, kinga, klain, klang, klina, kling, laing, langi, ligan.