What is the correct spelling for ALLA?
This word (Alla) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLA
- ala "Ala, you go first, and I follow.
- alga The alga that grows in S. alba often gives it a dark green colour, which is, however, quite different from the bright green caused by the presence of green corpuscles.
- all But you know it all .
- allah Allah alone is great!
- allay La Salle noted the look of annoyance which clouded the usually placid brow of their host, and hastened to allay the threatened storm.
- ally Perhaps Turner had made the offer in Miriam's presence, expecting to find in her a powerful ally .
- calla Dey calla for ravange, 'cause dey innocente.
- Alma "He let it out himself," Alma went on.
- Alta Father took the Alta California from his coat pocket, and I sat trying to make out the pattern in the old carpet at my feet.
- Alva Alva had ordered his son Frederick, who commanded the army that marched against it, to leave not a single man alive in the city, and to burn every house to the ground; and the orders were literally obeyed.
- Alba Roughly he threw her aside, and with one blow he shore off the heads of the three greatest heroes of Alba .
- Ella John Nixon and Ella Pierce made up the other couple.
- Allan Sir Allan Beaumerville looked at her curiously.