What is the correct spelling for ALLAHS?
This word (Allahs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLAHS
- alas There were places in life to which alas !
- alias A clerk was immediately sent to the criminal lieutenant, praying him to command the advocate to bring before him, in three days, the plea of one Anami, alias Pogomas, alias Possano, the said plea being against Jacques Casanova, commonly called the Chevalier de Seingalt.
- allah It was so with the Turks, who believed themselves to be serving Allah and dying in his service, when they fought the Christian soldiers.
- allay Time will allay your suffering-you will love another woman, who will love you in return, who will understand your heart; and later you will be happy-much happier, perhaps, than she, who thinks of nothing but money!
- allies She and Gillier had become great allies , on account of her admiration of his libretto.
- atlas Lycophron speaking of the prophet Prulis, in Lesbos, tells us, that he was the son of Cadmus, and of the race of Atlas .
- callas The plants were set in the ground, and the flowering vines climbed up the sides and overhung the roof above the silent spray of a fountain companied by callas and other water-loving lilies.
- dallas What is more, it is a world full of cities like Dallas where men like you and me, Heaven be praised, have neither friends, acquaintances, nor relatives.
- Alloys But the difficulties met with in separating the iron from its alloys, together with the expense of transportation and the failure of certain railroad schemes, caused the works to be abandoned.
- allows Well, I'm not going to say anything against Honnor, for she's so awfully good-natured, you know; she allows her sisters-in-law to experiment on her as an audience, and she has always something friendly and nice to say, though I can guess what she thinks of it all.
- ills Heave not a sigh, drop not a tear; but sacrifice thy private ills to public good!
- allays "Aye, aye," said Mr. Macey, who felt very well satisfied with this attack on youthful presumption; "you're right there, Tookey: there's allays two 'pinions; there's the 'pinion a man has of himsen, and there's the 'pinion other folks have on him.
- ells The birds remained in the air two hundred ells apart, as they had been trained, and the lads held cords in the form of a square.
- awls Powder and lead we have little, for we have come far and killed much game; blue and red cloth we have, medicine glasses, beads, awls , knives, tobacco, and firewater we have much of.
- AILS "I say, what ails you?
- ALES Unavailing efforts are made by a rebellious and unreconciled few of us to find a presidential candidate willing to run on a platform of but four planks, namely: Wines, ales, liquors and cigars.
- ALPHAS Harry introduces him to the remaining Alphas saying, "This is Waldo Butters, and his geek penis is longer and harder than all of ours put together.
- alleys The maze of narrow streets of high black and white houses with their iron-work signs, leaning forward as if to whisper to one another, leaving strips of sky overhead; the strange play of lights and shades after nightfall; the fantastic groups; the incessant roar and rumble of the crowded alleys -all the commonplace life of London was like an enchanted picture to her, opening a glimpse into an existence of which she had known nothing.
35 words made from the letters ALLAHS
3 letter words made from ALLAHS:aas, ala, all, als, ash, asl, lah, sha.
4 letter words made from ALLAHS:alas, hall, lash, llah, saah, salh, slah.
5 letter words made from ALLAHS:allah, halal, halas, halla, halls, halsa, lahsa, lasha, lhasa, lhsaa, sahal, salah, salal, salla, shall.
6 letter words made from ALLAHS:allahs, halals, hallas, sallah, shalal.