What is the correct spelling for ALLAWED?
This word (Allawed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLAWED
- alleged 5655. Then it is not an advantage to a fish merchant or to any merchant, as has been alleged , to have a number of people in his debt?
- allied Then an Allied gun opened up with a boom.
- alloyed There was always a certain quantity of the silver which remained alloyed with foreign matters, and that much silver was consequently lost.
- clawed But I understood this Australian's craving for open-air life, even such open air as this, when he told me that he had been working underground for nearly two years in the dark saps pierced under the German lines, and running very close to German saps nosing their way, and sometimes breaking through, to ours, so that the men clawed at each other's throats in these tunnels and beat each other to death with picks and shovels, or were blown to bits by mine explosions.
- flawed Some are hopelessly flawed , while others need but patient grinding to develop into diamonds of the first water.
- hallowed But, when we consider that the place is one which is, or should be, hallowed to all devout Wordsworthians as the scene of one of the finest productions of their poet, the thing becomes incomprehensible.
- Allayed His fears were allayed somewhat by the comforting thought that Helen was as capable and keen-witted as she was reckless and audacious.
- Allowed "I don't know if that will be allowed-but-" "It will have to be allowed.
- Alluded They never alluded to it again and indeed now seemed to favour meetings between Clare and Peter.
- Fallowed In districts of low rainfall, 10-15 inches, the land should be clean summer-fallowed every other year; under very low rainfall perhaps even two out of three years; in districts of more abundant rainfall, 15-20 inches, perhaps one year out of every three or four is sufficient.
- Wallowed We chopped and wallowed past it slowly, keeping a sharp look-out for like apparitions in other quarters, and when it had disappeared, I made up my mind to heave the schooner to and keep her in that posture till daylight, unless the night cleared.
- allured The men, on their part, alleged that they had been allured from the East by handbills circulated by Story and his associates, announcing that one dollar and a quarter per day would be paid on the job; and that after they had expended all their means to reach the work, the promise was violated, and they were thrown out of employment, except at reduced wages, with families to provide for, at the commencement of winter.
71 words made from the letters ALLAWED
3 letter words made from ALLAWED:ada, ade, ala, ale, all, awe, awl, dal, daw, dew, dle, eld, ell, lad, law, ldl, lea, led, lld, wad, wed.
5 letter words made from ALLAWED:adale, alwal, awale, awdal, awlad, dalea, dawla, delal, delwa, dewal, dwaal, dwell, ladew, ladle, ladwa, lalaw, lawal, lawed, wadel, wadle, walad, walde, walle, weaal, weald, wella.
4 letter words made from ALLAWED:alaw, alwa, awed, daal, dale, deal, deaw, dell, lade, lead, leal, leda, lewa, lewd, llaw, wade, wael, wale, wall, wead, weal, weld, well, wlad.