What is the correct spelling for ALLEDGE?
This word (Alledge) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLEDGE
- allege What have you to allege against Mr. Brithwood's nominee?"
- alleged To others I alleged my ill state of health, and left the court in the morning.
- allegro "And remember this, Allegro!
- alley Whether the whole world was a stage or a ring or a alley Stood up for the hood of a power to the rally – Ali Rap Theme by public enemy
- allude When the neighbouring civilization of inferior type-I allude to the French in Canada-began to become seriously troublesome, it was struck down at a blow.
- edge The little theatre was set up at the edge of the fair.
- ledge Nearly every mineral ledge contains such, if only one has the luck to hit upon them without too much labor.
- liege The French ambassadors, in their master's name, renounced him as a vassal to the crown of France, and declared all his fiefs to be forfeited to his liege lord.
- lodge "It's the light in the lodge window.
- pledge "I pledge my word to shew it to you to-morrow," I answered.
- sledge We were obliged in consequence to continue our sledge journey until we were near to Quinali.
- Alec And to think it's Alec!
- blew away
- blew down