What is the correct spelling for ALLES?
This word (Alles) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLES
- alas Instead of walking, as was his custom, Jimmy took a taxi to his home but alas , to his surprise he found no wife. Now neither lives unto himself, alas! And the good suns we see, that flash and pass – Ad Martialem by Robert Louis Stevenson
- alias When Brice had partaken of the whiskey, the stranger, who had kept silence, pointed to a chair, and said smilingly:- "I am Henry Dimwood, alias Snapshot Harry, and this is my house."
- allen Well, what did you tell him, Josiah Allen ?
- alley Soon to be queen of Dead Man's Alley , eh?
- allies In Ghent, in Antwerp, you wouldn't know that Belgium had any allies ; you never see the British flag, or the French either, hanging from the windows.
- aloes Others err from want of judgment; and if they have an animal sick, they send for the neighbors; each one has a favorite remedy; down go castor oil, aloes , gin and molasses, in rapid succession.
- Ellis This thought was still in Howard's mind when he walked with Ellis to school.
- Oles Jubilee Coin "Volodymyr Sosyura" Jubilee Coin "Panas Myrny" Commemorative Coin "Anatoliy Solovianenko" Jubilee Coin "Ivan Kozlovsky" Jubilee Coin "Vicentiy Khvoika" Commemorative Coin "Oles Honchar" Jubilee Coin "Kateryna Bilokour" Jubilee Coin "Mykhailo
- Alloys Other processes are also in use for the separation of gold from its various alloys.
- allows Every penny will have to come out of what papa allows me for the parish."
- ills He has now, I fear, the ills of poverty to struggle against; did you notice his emotion when speaking of his mother and sisters?
- allays Sometimes the tiny pin-worms in the rectum may wander into the vagina, and the little girl feel a constant annoyance, which rubbing allays temporarily, but which results in the evil habit of the use of the hands to produce an agreeable sensation.
- ells An ecclesiastic in the neighbourhood of Graefenthal in Franconia sold, for twenty-five gulden, which were to be paid by instalments, many ells of folios and quartos beautifully bound; the ells of the larger-sized books were somewhat dearer than those of the smaller ones; many works were of course incomplete, because, the measurement being precise, the ell was shorter than the number of volumes.
- awls Awls made of bone have been found in this area.
- AILS Why, what ails thee, lad?
- ALES Hence these feasts were called "church ales," and were held on the feast of the dedication of the church, the proceeds being devoted to the maintenance of the poor.
- ILLUS 8vo, pp. 89, illus.
- alleys Till we turn when night comes down alleys of the moon.
- blinkings The stars overhead looked down with many blinkings upon the enormous pile of the Grand Babylon, and the moon regarded it with bland and changeless face; what they thought of it and its inhabitants cannot, unfortunately, be recorded.