What is the correct spelling for ALLIAS?
This word (Allias) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLIAS
- alas "But there are only two possible, alas !
- alias "No; I'll stick to my kingdom," answered Victor I., alias Peleg Timrod.
- allies Nothing has come to light since to set aside the severe judgment pronounced upon this proceeding by the universal opinion of contemporaries, including Lord John's own closest political allies .
- ELISA But Napoleon, right in this case, had his own ideas on such points, The place of the Princess Elisa , the eldest of his sisters, had been put below that of Caroline, Queen of Naples.
- Elias They remembered their talks with the people and said, "John the Baptist, but some say Elias , and others say that one of the old prophets is risen again."
- Ellis Ellis, Whisler, Israel, the astronomer, and Dr. Pavy, the surgeon, one by one, passed away.
- Alloys The ordinary bronze was employed for weapons and common amulets; the brazen alloys served for household utensils; the bronzes mixed with gold and silver were destined only for mirrors, costly weapons, and statuettes of value.
- allows And when we finally say those vows I'll love you just as long as time allows – This Day / Walking By A Wedding by Unknown Author
- AILS What ails you to-night, Hamish?"
- alleys She rose and put her hand on his arm, and pushed him away in the impulsive fashion of her youth, across alleys of old trees toward a balustraded terrace in the background which had tempted her.