What is the correct spelling for ALLIBI?
This word (Allibi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLIBI
- alibi Gordon left them discussing the mythical search for certain supplies that Mother Corey had apparently used as an alibi for their absence from the building.
- all Yes, and it's all right.
- allied Hitherto the war has been favourable to the allied army.
- allies This picture was taken by the Allies since they captured the Colony.
- ally They were, and are, ready to ally themselves with any group, from the extreme left to the extreme right, that offers them an opportunity to advance their ends.
- Lib De Thou informs us, in lib.
- Alba This time it was not Quijada, but the Duke of Alba , who offered him the support of his mailed arm, and, leaning on it, he ascended the low stage.
- Allie Allie, I love you!
- alibis They didn't know the gun was loaded, or the other fellow hit them first or-" "In my case I have no alibis .