What is the correct spelling for ALLIBY?
This word (Alliby) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLIBY
- ably The Popham colony abandoned a well-matured, ably-seconded design through dread of a New England winter and through homesickness.
- alibi The alibi was too clearly proved: Lady Margaret had spent the preceding evening with her Mr. Thompson in one place, and I myself with my Mr. Thompson in another.
- all I know you are all right.
- allay The reassuring words, so confidently spoken, did much to allay Louise's fears.
- alley This edifice was erected on the west side of Fourth Street, between Market and Jefferson, on the north-west corner of the alley.
- allied Such men are indeed to madness near allied.
- allies Had she flung herself into the war with the Allies when the breach came she would have been of little help to them, for she would have placed them in the position of being called upon to help defend her long coast line.
- alloy No slightest touch of pain, Nor sorrowâ€™s least alloy, Can violate our rest, or stain Our purity of joy.
- ally The ally of Sweden, the emperor's enemy.
- libby "Mrs. Libby," said I, rising, "I think I will go back to the city to-morrow."
- Abby For eight years she had hardly thought of herself, for eight years she had worked and saved and planned and worried, for eight years she had given her life utterly and entirely to Oliver and the children-and the result was that he was happier with Abby-with Abby whom he didn't even admire-than he was with the wife whom he both respected and loved!