What is the correct spelling for ALLIC?
This word (Allic) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLIC
- alaric From the day when a mass of them stumbled on Marius to the hour when Alaric laughed from beneath the walls his derision at imperial might, always they had wondered and hated.
- alike Longfoot has a number of cousins, some of them much smaller than he, but they all look very much alike."
- all She knew now what it all meant.
- allah In this firm conviction he, Omar, would beseech Allah the Compassionate, and he sent a letter which was to be cast into the river in his name.
- allay Hoping to allay suspicion in his politically troubled mind, I touchingly explained my predicament.
- Alack So, since all winter, alack! I have bemoaned you, Give me a chance to get back Some of my own due Interest earn'd on the black Gnat that I loaned you.
- Alec She felt but little surprise at seeing that Alec d'Urberville had come back, and was standing under the hedge by the gate.