What is the correct spelling for ALLICE?
This word (Allice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLICE
- alliance This forms too fearful an alliance with circumstances, the moment they become powerful to draw us away from good.
- allied One of the most powerful of the princes allied against Ieyasu was Uesugi Kagekatsu, the lord of Echigo and Aizu.
- allies So they have troops, gold, and powerful allies .
- malice And I would further submit, under the head of all parties at Rodhaven, that there may be a bit of malice behind their report."
- Lice These seven are lice, flies, rats, rain, mud, smells, and "souvenirs."
- Alice I used to be just like that, and your father would say, 'Now, Alice .
- Allie Allie smiled at him.
- Ollie "But, my dear, he's so broken up; he feels so badly," begged Aunt Ollie .
- Ellie And they looked more foolish still when Sir John heard more of the story from the nurse; and more foolish still, again, when they heard the whole story from Miss Ellie , the little lady in white.