What is the correct spelling for ALLIDE?
This word (Allide) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLIDE
- aide Aide-Major of the Guard.
- alder Then, for change, this hare's ear, and an alder fly, perhaps; or,-let me see," and he began searching the glittering heap to select a color to go with the dull hare's ear.
- allied It is not simply vanity, which consists in setting a value upon little things; it is not presumption, which believes itself capable of great ones; it is not disdain, which adds contempt of others to a great opinion of self; but it is intimately allied to all these faults.
- allies And there is this amount of good in the situation, namely, that while with the victory of Germany a German "terror" might be established through the world, with the victory of the Allies neither England, nor France, nor Russia, nor little Belgium, nor any other country, could claim a final credit and supremacy.
- allude "I-I-think I know what you allude to, mamma; but-I did not consider it an honor," faltered the girl, dropping her eyes.
- pallid Brown-gold flesh was pallid.
- Ailed But he did not suspect the truth, and in speaking of Fanny's illness, he said, "It is studyin' so close that ailed her.
- Alluded Books which are merely alluded to are mentioned in English.
- Dallied Don dallied with the eggs and drank part of the milk and was glad to escape as soon as he could.
- Rallied They were borne to the Red House with great speed, and restoratives being applied, both rallied in a very short time.
- Sallied Then he sallied forth in quest of his friends, and went round about the city, so he might assemble them; but found none of them at home.
- Tallied When he was hurriedly telling them about the meeting of the saint and all about his knowledge of the hidden treasure, and how completely it tallied with the African's prophecies, he produced a tiny parcel from his pocket-book.
- Aldo Aldo Ghiozzi is the owner of both Wingnut Games and of Impressions Advertising & Marketing, a personal consulting firm.
- Allie He stretched out a long arm and grasped Allie before she could avoid him.
- Ollie And yet it was Aunt Ollie who solved her problem for her.
- alludes Plato, however, in his 'Laws', which must date a little earlier than his death in 347, alludes on several occasions to such officers.
65 words made from the letters ALLIDE
3 letter words made from ALLIDE:ade, aid, ail, ale, ali, all, dal, dia, die, dle, eld, ell, ida, ill, lad, ldl, lea, led, lei, lid, lie, lld.
5 letter words made from ALLIDE:adeli, aille, aldie, alide, dalei, dalil, dalli, delai, delal, dille, eliad, ideal, ileal, ladle, laide, leali, lidle.
4 letter words made from ALLIDE:aide, daei, daie, dail, dale, dali, deal, deli, dell, dial, dill, elia, elli, idea, idle, lade, laid, laie, lail, lead, leal, leda, leil, liad, lied, liel.