What is the correct spelling for ALLIEY?
This word (Alliey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLIEY
- ale If I had those villains at sea, I'd give them a taste of brandy and ale that they would not relish." Passeth Apollo in music many fold; Praise Sir Thopias for a noble tale, And scorn the story that the Knight told; Praise him for counsel that is drunk of ale; – Mine Own John Poynz by Sir Thomas Wyatt
- ali I don't want you any more tonight, Ali," went on Almayer. I've fought Mohammed Ali I've seduced Mata Hari I've even worn a sari When I impersonated Ghandi – It's A Broad Lic Nic by Doug Anthony All Stars
- alien But a strange joy mixed with the trouble in his soul; and for all that sleepless night, the conflict of these emotions seemed to toss him to and fro as if he were something alien and exterior to them.
- all "All the better, father.
- allay The little water we had was not sufficient to allay their thirst, so they left us, and at a sharp trot disappeared over the sand hill.
- allen And sez I, "Write a book on what, Josiah Allen?"
- alley She was like her father, the old people in the alley said.
- allied It was here, within a few hours' march of Paris, that the French and Allied troops showed their real metal.
- allies The morale of the Allies had changed within twenty-four hours.
- alloy If Emilia had been trained in society, her joy at having two lovers would have had no alloy save her grief that there were not four of them.
- ally But Edward failed to realize that the Scots could no longer regard him as the friend and ally to whose son they had willingly agreed to marry their queen.
- aloe Maria was sewing at the right side of the chimney; her granddaughters had for seats dry aloe leaves,-excellent seats, light, solid, and sure.
- Allie Still, Allie shrank from touching anything.
- Hallie We're neighbors, and what I kin do fer Hallie I want ter do."
- Ollie "No. Felt Ollie should be present when we find out what's happened.
- alleys And suddenly a strong red light, cast by the cloud-weight downwards, spread like fingers over the moorland, opened the alleys of darkness, and hung on the steel of the riders.