What is the correct spelling for ALLIEY?
This word (Alliey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for ALLIEY
- ale Passeth Apollo in music many fold; Praise Sir Thopias for a noble tale, And scorn the story that the Knight told; Praise him for counsel that is drunk of ale; – Mine Own John Poynz by Sir Thomas Wyatt
- ali I've fought Mohammed Ali I've seduced Mata Hari I've even worn a sari When I impersonated Ghandi – It's A Broad Lic Nic by Doug Anthony All Stars
- all "All the better, father.
- allay The little water we had was not sufficient to allay their thirst, so they left us, and at a sharp trot disappeared over the sand hill.
- allen And sez I, "Write a book on what, Josiah Allen?"
- alley She was like her father, the old people in the alley said.
- allied It was here, within a few hours' march of Paris, that the French and Allied troops showed their real metal.
- allies The morale of the Allies had changed within twenty-four hours.
- alloy If Emilia had been trained in society, her joy at having two lovers would have had no alloy save her grief that there were not four of them.
- ally But Edward failed to realize that the Scots could no longer regard him as the friend and ally to whose son they had willingly agreed to marry their queen.
- Hallie We're neighbors, and what I kin do fer Hallie I want ter do."
- Ollie "No. Felt Ollie should be present when we find out what's happened.
- am shown
- am sick