What is the correct spelling for ALLIS?
This word (Allis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for ALLIS
- alas To this the unhappy girl had not a word to answer: it was but, alas !
- alias Just before theatre-time, arrived a long cablegram from James Richard, alias Richard James.
- allies With the Allies to Pekin.
- aloes Anguish rode her soul like a thousand imps and the slow tears were falling, bitter as aloes , the symbol of defeat.
- Ellis W. Ellis and J. Williams, I conclude that this peculiar structure is common to most of the encircled islands of the Society Archipelago.
- Wallis 132 Wallis , Captain, vii.
- Alloys The manufacture of brass, bronze, and other copper alloys constitutes another chief use for the metal.
- allows 'cause I got all the lonesomeness that the common law allows Man, you don't kno' what lonesome is, 'till you get to herdin' cows . . . – You Don't Kno' What Lonesome Is ( 'till You Get To... by Perry Como
- ills The fever-haunted jungles have no terrors for these huge creatures, which seemingly enjoy entire immunity from all the ills attendant upon such surroundings.
- awls What bones do you think the Cave-men would use first in making needles and awls ?
- AILS Open it, Shenac; what ails you?
- ILLUS With Frontispiece and 33 Illus .